Tuesday, March 29, 2011

C4K 4-6 Summary

Comments for Kids# 4 was based on Mr. Harris 7/8 grade class. The blog discussed the transition the children encountered as they changed from school books to net books. The kids seemed very excited about the transition. I would also be happy if I had a choice to do school work in an interactive way; versus reading black and white pages in a book with a numbered amount of pictures. I believe the change over not only helps the kids in the educational experience but also it helps them learn how to be responsible.


Comments for Kids #5 was based on Ms. Janie Tito 7/8 grade class. Her class experienced many things this year. I also learned many new things while exploring her classroom blog.Her classroom educational experiences range from the use of net books to the use of digital devices. I can tell from her blog that she does many hands on activities inside and outside the classroom.



Comments for Kids #6 came from Mr. Webb's 12 and 13 year old class.The students made a video about hand ball. Handball really reminds me of four square. Hand ball is played with a ball the size of a tennis ball and four square is usually played with a ball the size of a basketball. I really enjoyed listening to the kids talk using there accents. The classroom blogs allow me to experience different cultures while remaining within the four walls of my classroom. Overall the experience has been a very rewarding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment