Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For the Love of Teaching C4T Summary

This was an informative blog. I love the way he pushes his students to think outside the box. He says that he does not believe in the tradational classroom setting. I love the introduction at the top of his blog page.The second blog post was about standardized testing. It was great.I really enjoyed reading this blog. I agree with the statements about standardize testing. I believe that we as parents and teachers can sometimes place out children in a box. This box is what society and other people believe they should be doing with themselves. Now is the time to let the children create and be themselves and not carbon copies of there neighbors.By releasing our children and also guiding them along the way. We give them the opportunity to become world changers, teachers, evangelist

and prophets. Whatever they desire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment