Saturday, February 26, 2011

C4K Summary 1,2 &3

So far my Comments for Kids experience has been wonderful. I am now aware of how brilliant children really are. Especially third graders! I feel as if my thinking has been challenged throughout this assignment.

My 1st Comment for Kids assignment was a little girl named Caylee. Caylee is from Vancouver Island. She loves music and how it can have an effect on moods and feelings. She is a bright child with a lovely future ahead of her. My next comment for kids assignment was a little girl named Laita, and she is from New Zealand. She enjoys writing, baseball and Cinderella.I really enjoyed reading her blog.

My last Comment for Kids assignment has to be the most shocking. Her name is Mary and she is from New England. Mary wrote about the earthquake in Christchurch. She described the scenery and also the destruction of the land. It was very sad. I learned how to relate to children while completing this assignment. I think we try to sound smart, that we forget how to just be a kid. Kids have simple mentalities with simple objectives. This assignment taught me how to simple and straight to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment