Thursday, February 3, 2011

C4T#1

Kelly Hines is the author of http://keepingkidsfirst.wordpress.com. She teaches 4th grade in Washington,North Carolina.I recently explored her website and found various information that is valuable to any readers that has a hunger for education.

Holiday Fun with web 2.0 is a great and innovative idea.I believe that this is a great deivce that can excite children and also create a better learning experience. It also creates a learning environment that is very organized and extremely high tech. With the use of pictures along with Facebook , student can now achieve an education that explores and achieves another level of greatness.

The Sum of th Parts was a blog post about using PLN's effectively. Kelly Hines explained it as parts versus a whole. She also explained how she has to stop using her PLN and how she managed to stay in contact with co- workers and friends via email. I really enjoyed reading her blog.My next assignment is to start my own PLN for the class.I am very excited to see who I will connect with in the near future by using this new technological system.I look forward to using everything I learn now in my career !

No comments:

Post a Comment