Monday, April 25, 2011

C4K Assignment

This is an over view for the C4K assignments #7,8,9,10.One of my C4K assignments were for Mrs. Yollis’ class.I really enjoyed this classroom blog. I learned much different facts from this classroom. The students seemed very happy and excited about learning. I also enjoyed the fact that the teacher is a lifelong learner.
My next C4K assignments was a third grade student named Jaden. She was very mature for her age. I do not remeber being that well rounded when I was her age.


Mr. Clung was also one of the assignments for the C4K section. I really enjoyed his blog and classroom stucture. I learned many different facts and information. Lastly, I had the opportunity of reaging Conner and Coleman's blog. I enjoyed there videos and seeing there love of the sport for square. Over all this was a great semester of C4k assignments.Each C4K assignment had very detailed instructions and specifications for its assignment. Some of them were videos and others were simple paragraph. Whether it was a 2 minute video or you tube video. I really enjoyed the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment