Saturday, April 30, 2011

C4T Quantum Progress

This C4T assignment was for the Quantum Progress. This is a science teacher's blog. He is heavily
involved in the science and physics field. I really enjoyed reading this blog post. It excites me to see science used in a way that children can relate too.

So many students are tired of seeing science used in the same old traditional ways. I am excited and overwhelmed that someone has taken the time to outline and develop a better way to challenge students!I really enjoyed the posts and ideas this semester. I can tell that you really enjoy your job,and also science and its related fields.I encouraged the writer of this blog to keep up the good work and continue to do research! You never know who you will inspire in the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment